Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By creepingmee
  1.    #1  
    is there anyway to do this? Or is there atleast anyway to download the WMV files so I can play them through touch player? I'm very new to the touchpad... Just picked mine up for 100 bucks... So far I have overclocked it turned off logging and added touchplayer... I also added the delete untrusted certs security pack but it broke my internet so I uninstalled it...
    @tp4bybhole,

Ohh great one, you are wise to have purchased a touchpad. I am not sure where the wmv files you are seeking are located. I think kalemsoft media player can play video streams. I use it to play wmv files on my touchpad that people sometimes email to me and I can dowload them from my email and play them with kalemsoft. Accept my offering of this tp for you bunghole! Thank you for gracing us with your presence!
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    @tp4bybhole,

Ohh great one, you are wise to have purchased a touchpad. I am not sure where the wmv files you are seeking are located. I think kalemsoft media player can play video streams. I use it to play wmv files on my touchpad that people sometimes email to me and I can dowload them from my email and play them with kalemsoft. Accept my offering of this tp for you bunghole! Thank you for gracing us with your presence!
    I reject your offering of tp for my bunghole! The whole point of me downloading touch player was so that I didn't need to buy kalemsoft. I await your next offering.
    Question, why do you want to figure out a workaround for a problem that Kalemsoft solves perfectly?

Yeah, it costs, but it is well worth it, in my opinion.