Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Sup... I finally got around to modding my TP which is on v3.0.5...

I decided to start from scratch... I haven't done anything to it before... Other then a few resets thru deleting my device from the HPWebOS account site...

This time I decided to clear backup & do a Full secure reset since I hadn't install anything other the what was stock... After the full reconfig everything seems fine over all... But when it first boots up... It seems to update or download HP App Catalog & it seems to download some other stock apps or updates... Usually the Maps app has a ( ! ) next to it... Seems the update fail... So I just manually tell it to update in Software Manager and that solves that... But for some reason in Software Manager both the Adobe Reader & the quickofficeservicegenerator which is added both are missing their icons... I see the icons in Apps just fine or Adobe reader & QuickOffice HD.. And the QuickOffice HD icon is fine under Software Manager... But not the Adobe Reader & the quickofficeservicegenerator... It's a very minor bug but I was wondering if anybody else have had this problem... The Apps seem fine.. So I don't think it's forth doing a Doctor fix... But was wondering if there was a fix before putting Android on it of if this was normal for everybody on v3.0.5.... I already tried to uninstall them and reinstalling the apps manually... But the Adobe Reader icon is still missing and the quickofficeservicegenerator disappears....

Below are some pics of the problem....

Any info would be appreciated...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WAREZ, WAREZ, WAREZ...
    Hey Y314K
    I doctored my TouchPad with 3.0.5 & the issues persist.
    Maybe the path leading to the thumbnails is incorrect as seen in the past with the maps icon.
    I lookup the paths in the file manager but I don't remember experiencing this in 3.0.4.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazia View Post
    Hey Y314K
    I doctored my TouchPad with 3.0.5 & the issues persist.
    Maybe the path leading to the thumbnails is incorrect as seen in the past with the maps icon.
    I lookup the paths in the file manager but I don't remember experiencing this in 3.0.4.
    Yeah... My friends TP on v3.0.5 has the same issue... How did u check the paths for the icons for the software manager... Maybe just copying them over might resolve the bug..... ?
    WAREZ, WAREZ, WAREZ...