1.    #1  
    Now I got the "you must restart and re login to your palm profile" msg over night on my TP.
    I (we) already now that feature from past devices.

My problem is that I can login to my profile but the restore aborts at 1/4.
    I have 100% wifi and tried it even on 5GHz band.
    I also tried different of my many profiles with no other result and I need this one with the purchased apps.

Will try the support. Any other suggestions?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I used to get that when using another webOS device, but only trying to sign in with 2 preł on the same profile. I've got two touchpad on the same profile with no problems (and one preł) Every once in awhile it would take me numerous times to download the profiles completely.
  3.    #3  
    UPDATE/SOLVED?:
    I think I tried it 30 times. And last time it has worked. Will see what is missing after.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Hopefully nothing will be missing but thirty times geez! You definitely got me beat with that number! I think the most I tried in one time was four or five.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    Hopefully nothing will be missing but thirty times geez! You definitely got me beat with that number! I think the most I tried in one time was four or five.
    Usually I had given up. But while watching TV I hit retry,retry,retry.........
    Only app install failed was angry birds. I actually never played it. Now I have to install Preware and all the homebrew and this funny battery app :-)
    Thanks for your support.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'll get numerous app fails after a restore, like the maps app, some games, etc. They eventually download.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    I'll get numerous app fails after a restore, like the maps app, some games, etc. They eventually download.
    Yes didn't mention. I had 3 or 4 failures like maps. After hitting retry they downloaded and installed fine except angry birds.