1.    #1  
    hello everyone,

I just want to know if there's a way to "un-associate" ipk file with preware....
    I explain myself.... I've tried to download an app from a site, like mediafire, but when I hit the download button, instead of downloading the app into my download folder, it try to open it with preware.

I choose to associate ipk file with preware during the first lunch of preware.... But is there a way to unassociate ipk....

I prefer open ikp file with internalz

thanks in advance guys.....
    I'm pretty sure you can set Internalz as the default setting in its settings menu
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can set Internalz as the default setting in its settings menu
    I've tried, and there's no option in internalz to set as default...
    everytime, preware bypass internalz...
    ???
    so if someone can help... But thanks Jakeeeee
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I've tried, and there's no option in internalz to set as default...
    everytime, preware bypass internalz...
    ???
    so if someone can help... But thanks Jakeeeee
    You can simply just uninstall preware, do reinstall of preware and it will give you that association opportunity, again.

Sent from HPTP Communities
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    You can simply just uninstall preware, do reinstall of preware and it will give you that association opportunity, again.

Sent from HPTP Communities
    thanks Balooz.....
    i thought there was an option in default apps?
  7.    #7  
    Maybe, but not found....