1.    #1  
    This morning when i pulled out my TP and turned it on, it was sleeping all weekend. I didnt shut it down. Tried to unlock it and the screen is not responding to touch, i put it on the charging stone and it goes to the chaging screen saver and i can push the home button and it brings up the app menu and so on. everything works just not the touch part of my TP. I did a hard reset twice with no prevail. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thank you
    If you could get into the help app I would say run diagnostic.... any chance you have a BT keyboard that is paired?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    Yes I do have a paired BT keyboard but i cannot access the help app. i can type it in but I cannot select it. Any suggestions.
    Not from me right now, I don't have my BT keyboard with me to try anything out. Sorry...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    No problem, i just really need to get into my calendar, serves me right for putting everything on there.
    ?
    with bluetooth keyboard, type in CAL on just type and then hit enter when calendar app comes up. It should open.
  7.    #7  
    it does open the calendar but only for that day. if i were to wipe the devise completely would it work? I dont want to do that but if it works then I'll try anything at this point.