1.    #1  
    I dropped my DSL service and am now using Time Warner Road Runner. I have no problem connecting using my Thinkpad or Nook devices, but when I try to connect with my HP Tablet and webOS I get an "incorrect password" message. I KNOW I am entering the proper one (the WAP2 key that works for ALL my other equipment). Anyone have something similar to report. I think that if I call Time Warner they will blame my Touchpad. Well, I have 2 and they both give the same error msg. I would try to change the WAP key using the usual 192.168. - etc. but Time Warner does not allow user access to the router, which by the way is a Motorola SBG65807B. I am tired of banging my head against the wall and am holding back on buying my own router replacement ($125 or so). HELP!!!

[Added 6-19-12] Honesty is the best policy they say, so here goes. It was MY fault... I had added a digit to the WAP key so there was nothing wrong with my service. A chat session with TimeWarner fixed this. I apologize for going off the deep end.
    Last edited by newyorkpaulie; 06/19/2012 at 05:15 AM.