1.    #1  
    Hi, I have noticed that when going dual core (1.5 or 1.7) with warthog kernel, the touchpad starts to stutter a bit instead of going smoother.. That is funny because, when going single core (it seems that govnah chooses it automatically) it is more fluid (almost perfect smooth) and actually working better than any other kernel out there.
    Any clue? Does it happen to any of you as sell?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I use f15-c and always have both cores set to do the same thing... Works butter smooth here...
    I found f15-c killed battery too fast, sadly.

4.    #4  
    I use f15-c and always have both cores set to do the same thing... Works butter smooth here...
    would you recommend f15 over warthog or uberkernel?. I'm still not really decided what is the best for me. I don't open too many apps at once, but I hate when it is sluggish...;-). So for me the importance is more towards smoothness rather than having many apps open at once!

5.    #5  
    Actually in preware I see only uberkernel, warthog and phantom...where can I get the f15 kernel to tryout? Thanks

Actually in preware I see only uberkernel, warthog and phantom...where can I get the f15 kernel to tryout? Thanks

Would like to know the same question. Also how do you set both cores to do the same thing?

---Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities (a great webOS app!)
    I am obligated to simply provide the link and let you check It out.

Testing Feeds

If you didn't already have the testing feeds enabled, should you be experimenting with kernels?
  8.    #8  
    Hi, I have the beta testing feeds and I'm shown uberkernel, warthog and phantom. F15 is not there...I must assume it is in the alpha feeds then. Thanks!

9.    #9  
    I am obligated to simply provide the link and let you check It out.

Testing Feeds

If you didn't already have the testing feeds enabled, should you be experimenting with kernels?
    Found it and installed it. Could you give any advice about the fine tuning of it? Don't know if that would infringe any policy of the alpha testing feeds, so, just asking. Thanks