Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Help, please. I want to Doctor my TP, but I can't get the Power+Volume Up to work to get into recovery mode (USB symbol screen). The power button will only work to put it to sleep or awake. It won't even give me the drop-down menu to select Restart/Shutdown. The Volume Up works, as I am able to change sound volume.

I am able to reboot via Power+Home and I know I can Shutdown through the Reset Options, but I need to get into recovery mode.

I have reboot multiple times in hoping it would reset something, but still nothing. The battery is fully charged.

Help. How to I get all the Power button functions back?
    After you reboot, just hold the Volume Up button while it's restarting and then you will go into Recovery Mode.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    I tried that @sledge007, thanks. Still didn't work after a couple of reboots last night, and one other this morning.

Well, after I submitted this help request, I decided to try one more reboot and now it's back. I really do not know what's going on.

Please feel free to delete this post, or leave it/lock it for others to see and not give up. Keep rebooting until it comes back. Ugh.