Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Isandunk
  • 1 Post By fxspec06
  1.    #1  
    If you go here and download Auction Tamer at AuctionTamer - Auction Management Software Tool for Buyers and Sellers and add the ebay auction i have linked below. You will see this person has a qty of 450 for sale. This program Aution Tamer is awsome! It shows much more information the regular ebay user is able to see.

Worth a try and its free!

HP TouchPad 16 GB 9.7 Inch Tablet PC Computer Brand New Free Ship FB355UA#ABA 886111287055 | eBay

Ofcourse I thought it was amusing to post this and find someone selling BRAND NEW TOUCHPADS on ebay. Hmmmm how is that?
    Last edited by Motorhead777#WN; 06/08/2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    $250 for a 16GB Touchpad? That's way overpriced. My friend bought one in January for $260 on Amazon for the 32GB model. Someone's trying to get too greedy, because electronics don't go up in price.
    I've bought three 32GB Touchpad in the last few months, paid 200$ for two (local adds) and a bit more for one (off eBay, but with a TouchStone), all with cases, one with a keyboard.

They were used, but still, just like new, only one with the cracks near the speakers.

I wouldn't pay more for new, and I wouldn't pay more than 150$ for a 16GB. I just hate seeing scalpers trying to profit so badly over these.

At this time,I'm pretty set for Tablets, but an amazing deal would probably get me to get a few more (so that every one in the family and a few friends would have one), But I'd love to get a few more Pre2 or even a Pre3.

Funny how much they get "blasted" but all of them still command a pretty high price.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel33 View Post
    $250 for a 16GB Touchpad? That's way overpriced. My friend bought one in January for $260 on Amazon for the 32GB model. Someone's trying to get too greedy, because electronics don't go up in price.
    Yep. Seems anyone else managed to make some money with the TP...except HP
    Joke is, if they'd sold them at even $299 at the start, they would of sold like hotcakes.
  6.    #6  
    ten have sold in the last 24 hours!
    $250 for a 16gb? That is price gouging.

I know that brand new, unused TPs are getting scarce, but come on.

I recently purchased a lightly used 32gb on eBay for under $140 shipped. There are deals out there for those who take a look, and there are unsuspecting buyers out there for those who look to take.
    Didnt Tigerdirect have a sale a couple of days ago for 32GB TP's?
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    yeah, tiger had them (32gig) For 149.00 free shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isandunk View Post
    Joke is, if they'd sold them at even $299 at the start, they would of sold like hotcakes.
    There is absolutely nothing that supports your statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by rnld View Post
    Well, when they came out at over 600$, I wasn't interested due to the simple fact that I tend to wait until bugs are worked out, nor didn't see the use I'd get out of any tablet to warrant those sort of prices, but at 299$, I would (still would have waited for the debugging phase first) have seriously considered it.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    Well, when they came out at over 600$, I wasn't interested due to the simple fact that I tend to wait until bugs are worked out, nor didn't see the use I'd get out of any tablet to warrant those sort of prices, but at 299$, I would (still would have waited for the debugging phase first) have seriously considered it.
    They were priced right or below other tablet prices. The 16 gig listed at $499. Within a month they had $50 rebates taking it to $449.

By August 1st or so they dropped the price to $399. Woot had it for $379.

All of this in 4 weeks.

By August 19th, the price was dropped to $99.
    Quote Originally Posted by rnld View Post
    yet nothing that contradicts it

i smell conspiracy. o.O
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Isandunk likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    yet nothing that contradicts it

i smell conspiracy. o.O
    For that matter, there is nothing that shows that the TouchPad wouldn't have sold like hotcakes with a $2,000.00 price tag.
  15.    #15  
    There are 272 left according to the seller. See for yourself with auction tamer at Auctiontamer.com
    <threads merged>
    edit: hello old thread
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    This message brought to you by auctiontamer.com