1.    #1  
    my hp touchpad is on 3.0.5 and the accelerometer just stopped working suddenly. screen refused to rotate. tried to doctored it but still doesn't work. is the accelerometer dead? anything else that can be done? thanks.
    Did you try going into Settings > Device Info > Diagnostics? Swipe down in the upper left corner to find it. You can test your screen there.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Another suggestion: check the device menu (upper R corner) and ensure Rotation Lock is not on.
  4.    #4  
    rotation lock is not on, diagnostic test of screen also fails. nothing happens when I shift the tablet.

in CM9, the accelerometer also does not work. so I supposed it is hardware problem?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost85 View Post
    rotation lock is not on, diagnostic test of screen also fails. nothing happens when I shift the tablet.

in CM9, the accelerometer also does not work. so I supposed it is hardware problem?
    Me too! It works with CM9, and landscape apps flip the screen. Steering games don't steer. Is there some command I type in a terminal app, a buffer or file I delete, a daemon I can restart, etc, to fix this? Now that WebOS is out there, can someone create a fix for this problem? Thanks!