1.    #1  
    My Touchpad has CM7 (seen to be CM9) which I use almost all the time - barely use WebOS.

Would the HP keyboard still be good or would I be better getting an Android keyboard? Recommendations?

Many thanks
    I don't have the HP keyboard, but I've used a variety of Bluetooth keyboards with both webOS and Android (CM7 and CM9), with varying levels of success. The biggest problem I have with CM7 is that if you so much as linger on a key press, you'll get the special character pop-up halting everything until you take further action. In CM7, you couldn't set the amount of time it takes to trigger the special characters, and the hard-coded time is too short.

I have yet to find anything on a tablet that will run the old IPAQ folding keyboard, but the folding Stowaway has limited success with webOS, CM7 and CM9. The Stowaway works flawlessly with an iPad.

I have 4 or 5 different Bluetooth keyboards (none the HP for the TouchPad), and each has some (or the same) minor issue with each of the HP's operating systems, while they all (except the IPAQ) work without issue with the iPad.
    I've used my Touchpad Bluetooth keyboard with CM9 and didn't have any trouble with it. I haven't used it much, just because I don't really use it unless I'm traveling (anything long I have to type from home, I use my desktop) but when I have used it, it worked fine.

I don't know if it's the "best" but, if you already own one, no reason to run out and buy another just for CM9.
    I use a Kensington keyboard for WebOS and CM9. In WebOS not all the keys function as they normally do in CM9 such as FN keys. Other than that the Kensington works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollom View Post
    My Touchpad has CM7 (seen to be CM9) which I use almost all the time - barely use WebOS.

Would the HP keyboard still be good or would I be better getting an Android keyboard? Recommendations?

Many thanks
    I've used the HP Bluetooth keyboard with CM9 and it works fine. I just use it when typing long emails, so I can't say whether the special function keys at the top row work or not (other than the power button at the top right which works to turn off the screen, but doesn't work to turn it back on again).