1.    #1  
    hi there,

yesterday, 31. May, I noticed some issues connecting the app catalog with my TP and my Pre3.
    After some time, the connection was established again. I changed to the "NEW" Apps under Categorie and saw a bunch of new apps. I scrolled down to find the last "new" app iīve already know, until I realized, that all these Apps are just Books.. and hey, I am in the Books Categorie, without even touching it.
    And the worst thing, I canīt set it to "View All", and Iīm pretty sure, it was a possibility to view every new app of every categorie together in the "NEW" Tab.
    I restarted the App Catalog, view set automatically to books. canīt set "view all"
    Rebooted the TP, started App Catalog, same thing.
    I donīt want to check every single Categorie for new apps...

Anyone with the same experience?

thx
    Same to me (german Touchpad). Very annoying!

Sven
    Same situation here. German Touchpad and german store. Can’t change the preselection to see all apps. But as it seems some guys had problems purchasing apps last night. So maybe HP worked on the store. Let’s hope that’s not the final result.
    me too. Also German :-(
    Same Situation (Germany). Changed from german to english language, and there is the "all apps" category. Back in german language "all apps" lost again. All apps have now 02.06. as last update date.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk13 View Post
    Same Situation (Germany). Changed from german to english language, and there is the "all apps" category. Back in german language "all apps" lost again. All apps have now 02.06. as last update date.
    Same here in New Zealand. All apps are dated 2 June and therefore in the 'New' category. Luckily they're not trying to update, that seems be tied with the version number of the applications. Weird.
    Same here (German TouchPad).

Annoying situation :-\
    I did hear on the developer forums, that this is a known issue that is being worked on.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    3 months later it's still a very annoying to get through every category to find new releases