1.    #1  
    I've had this going on for the last month or so, and finally did a trip to the doctor's yesterday, and the problem remains. Here is my log from Lumberjack:

undefined[2012-05-30 05:11:10] (Messaging) *&*&*&*&* window reactivated:
    {}, file:///usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/0.10/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$72$

[2012-05-30 05:11:57] (Messaging) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'fullPath' of undefined, file:///media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/dashboards/DashboardManager.jsjsjs:$438$

I can send and receive messages just fine, (BT SMS), just that there's no notification if I'm not in the active window.

Edit:

A little extra background.
    This problem started with my Veer after I had fixed it to enable SMS messaging, (John Steffen fix). Since then I have switched over to a 2.2.4 Pre3 (AT&T model) and as previously stated, I just did a doctor yesterday.
    Last edited by sledge007; 05/30/2012 at 01:22 PM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2.    #2  
    Late night post.....bumping for daytime.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel