1.    #1  
    I get the below error message whenever I attempt to access my company MS Communicator Web Access site. I have imported the required certificates to the TP and it appears I have installed them correctly (trust certificates etc).

However itís apparent the browser doesnít recognize them or give me the option (or separate window) to choose the digital certificate. I did a search for possible solution but none that I found fit or worked. At this point Iím lost for an answer. Is there a step that Iím missing and I just canít see it (to many trees hiding the forest) or that the simple answer is that the TD browser doesnít support/allow choosing a certificate? Anyone have solution that could help? I should mention that I installed the same certificates on my PC and the certificates are current as I can access the site.

Error message:
    500 Internal Server Error. The server denied the specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). Contact the server administrator. (12202)

Thanks
    Can you access the identical URL that's displaying the error on your PC?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Can you access the identical URL that's displaying the error on your PC?
    Yes. I can generate the same error on the PC. When I access the URL, it prompts for the certificate. If I select "Cancel" the server response with the same error message.

Off topic or a different forum, I also have CM9 installed on the TP. *With CM9 I can access the same URL and the site prompts for the certificate and when I install the certificate the communicator loads.*
    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad