1.    #1  
    New HP TouchPad came yesterday (W00T!), so I'm looking at apps in the HP app catalog before I ever added a credit card at any time setting up the TouchPad.
    I clicked on the CBS Sports app just to see what would happen and it downloaded and installed.
    I now have the CBS Sports app (a for fee app) working flawlessly.
    How did I pay for this app?

I am just curious as to what account this could have automatically linked to that had a credit card attached?
    Am I explaining this clearly?
    In other words- which of my credit cards, if any, were charged and how if I had not yet entered any credit card information?
    Who paid for this app?

I had linked my Kindle account earlier but that is the only credit card even remotely associated with this TouchPad.
    And yes, I know I could go card by card and look online for transactions, but I am more curious than concerned... so far.

It's a mystery.

Thx
    Wasn't that, simply, a free app?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Do you have any other webos devices?
    I'm quite sure that's a free app. I have it, and I never would have bought it. I don't recall there ever being a promo code for it.
  5.    #5  
    I could swear it said $2.99.... but in my newbie excitement I could easily be mistaken.

How embarrassing would that be for a first post?
    Quote Originally Posted by cearbhaill View Post
    I could swear it said $2.99.... but in my newbie excitement I could easily be mistaken.

lots of free apps for the touchpad.....enjoy :-)
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cearbhaill View Post
    I am just glad that there are still new people just experiencing webOS, in the hopes that it remains relevant enough so that some day it comes back in force and I can use it in a thriving environment.

Thanks for coming on board!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I know if you purchase an app and your credit card doesn't clear, when you re-add a new card to your account it will be charged the remainder you owe...
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

CBS Sports by CBS Interactive is showing up as free in my app catalog and I haven't downloaded it.
    Wait until you load up preware and see all the free goodies available, You'll be smiling a lot more! And they used to give out free apps over in the articles section so you;ll need to chect that out too,
    You plug your phone in?