1.    #1  
    After doctoring my touchpad, I need to use home and power button to reboot almost always to get it booted up properly. And sometime after I powered up, I can adjust the system volume with the logo still flashing.
    Any suggestion?
    Try another round at the doctor's.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    And maybe a fresh copy of the doctor, too.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  4.    #4  
    Any possible causes that lead to this?
  5.    #5  
    Thank you. But I always got into trouble when using doctor. I think it not a good way to solve my problem. Any advice other than that?
    Do you have Android or linux in another partition?

Quote Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
    Thank you. But I always got into trouble when using doctor. I think it not a good way to solve my problem. Any advice other than that?
    what do you mean by 'trouble' ? I've never had an issue when using the right version and following the instructions
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    Do you have Android or linux in another partition?

No, webos and cm9 were both corrupted so I doctored my touchpad and uninstalled cm9 using acmeuninstaller. Now webos 3.0.5 only.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    what do you mean by 'trouble' ? I've never had an issue when using the right version and following the instructions
    It always stopped at 8% and 12% while I was doctoring. Have used it twice and lost all my sdcard data for two times.
    1. If the doctor is not completing then you are never really completing the doctor to fix the issue. We need to address the issue with the doctor not finishing in order to resolve your issue.

2. There is no SD card Data to lose so you shouldn't worry about losing any non-existent data.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    1. If the doctor is not completing then you are never really completing the doctor to fix the issue. We need to address the issue with the doctor not finishing in order to resolve your issue.

2. There is no SD card Data to lose so you shouldn't worry about losing any non-existent data.
    I doctored my touchpad successfully after solving the 8% and 12% halt problem. But now I need to manually reboot my touchpad to use it because it just shows the logo flashing on and on. Doctoring touchpad won't erase data on sdcard. But I think because I had to input some command when coming across the 8% or 12% problems, so my data was completely wiped out.

Now it seems it can properly start up after I uninstalled the overlock kernel and Govnah. Weird! Thank you guys.