Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xandros9
  1.    #1  
    I have had my 32g tp since it arrived after two agonizing months of post firesale uncertainty. But I just figured out I could swipe cards around using the notification and launcher areas. I always moved my fingers near, or somewhat near the cards themselves.

I was thinking it would be cool if the launcher was swipeable so it could hold more apps. I already have the patch that gets me 8, but more would be good. When I ran my finger over the launcher trying to will the icons to move, the cards moved...

another little trick I use when I'm lying down and reading with one hand- when I want to switch to card view while in the native browser, I hit the add a new browser button and quickly swipe away the new card. Gets me into card view without having to reach for the home button or bottom bezel.

anybody else come across any new to you features after owning a TP for a while?
    I found out that the "Q" and "P" keys change the camera mode on the phones
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    tovivekmishra likes this.
    A two finger swipe up from the bezel will open up the launcher from inside an app. (Ie minimize current card + open launcher with one action)

You might want to look into Suborbital in Preware. It will let you add more pages to the launcher, and is a quicker way to organize your apps.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    I have had my 32g tp since it arrived after two agonizing months of post firesale uncertainty. But I just figured out I could swipe cards around using the notification and launcher areas. I always moved my fingers near, or somewhat near the cards themselves.

I was thinking it would be cool if the launcher was swipeable so it could hold more apps. I already have the patch that gets me 8, but more would be good. When I ran my finger over the launcher trying to will the icons to move, the cards moved...

Yeah I found that the other day too!!!
    The thing is that by swiping on the launcher can make the card to hide completely on the side(off screen). Or if you have more than 3 opened up you can swipe 2 at a time.
    If you have a lot of cards a very quick way to move around them is just to tap quickly as if you're doing swipe from left to right - will be achieved with just a tap on the left side of the screen and the opposite way for the other direction.