Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By trugate
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone, I'm looking to interface with a Touchpad's motherboard. Can anyone tell me the pinout for the JTAG pads?
    TUFF Stough likes this.
  2.    #2  
    bump, a lot of us would love to discover what can be done through JTAG... anyone have any knowledge to help figure out the pinout of the JTAG pads on the touchpad, or have the pinout?
    Try contacting one of the insider webOS people on Twitter, like @unwiredben. I doubt you're going to find anyone here with that kind of knowledge if it hasn't already been outed by webOS Internals.
    If you are able to get pinout info, please share!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  5.    #5  
    I contacted him, he said he doesn't really know that sort of thing. I then asked if he knew anyone who might, and no answer.
    Problem is, all the hardware guys got laid off last year thanks to Leo.... and I mean ALL. Ben isn't in hardware and never has been to my knowledge.

You could try asking WebOS Internals, but my guess is they are probably pretty busy right now between LunaCE work and whatever work they are doing on Open webOS (with only a couple weeks left in the month). All I will say is Rod knows A LOT, and knows A LOT of people that know A LOT.

Sorry I can't be of more help, everyone I know that does or did work with webOS for Palm and/or HP is on the software/UI/dev relations side.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...