Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 127
Like Tree25Likes
  1.    #1  
    I was just wondering how many unhappy TP owners are out there.
    Some days I could lay this thing on the RR tracks. If we had some here.

    I do not miss our Palm Pre Plus that we got rid of.
    Do not think I will miss the TP either.
  2. #2  
    Sell it and be happy

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  3. tabletrus's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #3  
    I don't think you will find unhappy campers here. It is super fantastic, that I have 3 of them I paid over $250 for each, but still it is an awesome device. How can you complain unless one is immersed in Apple koolaid.. I do have apple products, but it gets rigid and too restricted for my tastes,,
    kataran and carldc like this.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossville View Post
    I was just wondering how many unhappy TP owners are out there.
    Some days I could lay this thing on the RR tracks. If we had some here.

    I do not miss our Palm Pre Plus that we got rid of.
    Do not think I will miss the TP either.
    We have RR tracks here, I'll pay you the shipping cost and I will lay it on the RR tracks for you. Deal?
  5. #5  
    unhappy when I have to leave it on the touchstone when I go to work
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  6. matchqq's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #6  
    I'm unhappy that I only got 1 from the fire sales.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    johnjaycee likes this.
  7. #7  
    I'm unhappy I can't afford two more.

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    jkromero and carldc like this.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossville View Post
    I was just wondering how many unhappy TP owners are out there.
    Some days I could lay this thing on the RR tracks. If we had some here.

    I do not miss our Palm Pre Plus that we got rid of.
    Do not think I will miss the TP either.
    My only unhappiness is not with the TouchPad itself, because the tablet is nice despite it's poor quality built that is prone to cracks. But it's more of HP my unhappiness directed at, I could consider it more like anger towards HP on how they handle the tablet release and how silly/ridiculous their decision was to cancel the webos hardware...............
    carldc likes this.
  9. #9  
    I am so frickin' unhappy... that they stopped making them.
    rmeigs and EvanKr like this.
  10. kalel33's Avatar
    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #10  
    Only thing I'm unhappy about is that it won't charge on my Touchstone for the last 4 months. It'll charge if I squeeze it, while in place, but no other time. How could you be unhappy with the Touchpad? You can use WebOS or even throw on Android 4.0 and get all the apps you want.
  11. lewy10's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #11  
    Im HAPPY!!!
  12. #12  
    unhappy that it me 6 months to finally get one at decent price since I missed the fire sale.

    The few issues (frustrations)

    -some sites, videos especially have trouble
    -without keyboard arrows (available on the bluetooth keyboard), hard to move cursor when typing and need to select or place it.

    Worse frustrations: my Pre2 since 2.2.4, bluetooth headsets don't work very well.

    But aside these, absolutely love them.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by imfallen_angel View Post
    unhappy that it me 6 months to finally get one at decent price since I missed the fire sale.

    The few issues (frustrations)

    -some sites, videos especially have trouble
    -without keyboard arrows (available on the bluetooth keyboard), hard to move cursor when typing and need to select or place it.

    Worse frustrations: my Pre2 since 2.2.4, bluetooth headsets don't work very well.

    But aside these, absolutely love them.
    have you tried the keyboard patch that adds arrows to the virtual KB?
  14.    #14  
    Some have installed Android on there TP. Have no idea how to do it.
    <staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/13/2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: removed 'selling' comment - not enough posts
  15. kalel33's Avatar
    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossville View Post
    Some have installed Android on there TP. Have no idea how to do it.
    That's why there's a pretty easy step by step guide that a forum member has posted on this site.

    http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    have you tried the keyboard patch that adds arrows to the virtual KB?
    I've kept my phone and touchpad vanilla, with nothing outside of the app store on it... as while I read a lot about how safe it is, all the threads about problematic all seem (to me anyways) to always be related to patches, etc.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel33 View Post
    That's why there's a pretty easy step by step guide that a forum member has posted on this site.

    http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Even easier way is the Front Page article with the exact steps shown and explained (so you don't have to sift through the forum thread).

    Article:
    http://www.webosnation.com/how-insta...-your-touchpad

    And just in case... here's the article on how to uninstall CM9
    http://www.webosnation.com/how-unins...-your-touchpad


    And I love the TouchPad! Outside of a couple of games, this device does everything I want and need!
  18. #18  
    10 months going, I don't feel any less unhappy than the launch day I got it, the thing is awesome for what I need & what I like. AOKP side-loaded for Draw Something & that's about it....I check out a game or two here & there but that's about the extent of my Android use.
  19. Peppy431's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #19  
    I'm more ambivalent than unhappy. I was able to get a good tablet at a low price that allowed me to discover that I'll never be comfortable using a tablet. It was fun for a few months but the novelty wore off. The awkwardness of typing, copying/pasting, entering login credentials, etc, became a chore. It works great, but I hardly ever use the thing. It's a nice e-reader, but I prefer my kindle with e-ink and a much longer battery life. I thought the messaging would be useful, but my phone does a better job of it and I can carry it in my pocket. For traveling, I'm much more comfortable with a netbook that isn't that much bigger. One of my friends spent over $600 on an iPad to make the same discovery. Tablets aren't for everyone.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    unhappy when I have to leave it on the touchstone when I go to work
    Take it to work, problem solved .......I guess that doesn't work for all the population, but it works for me.....
    kataran likes this.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions