Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Hi,

I just received my new-to-me Touchpad, and was able to get it running ok with my existing Palm account (same as on my Pre2). However, I was required to enter all the passwords for the various accounts in the profile (Gogle, Hotmail, etc..) and the Google one will not allow me to login. I enter my password and it spins for a while, then comes back with "Unknown error". All other accounts work fine.

Am I missing something?
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Try doing a Secure Full Erase, and then re-enter your accounts again.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Ugh, would you believe it, I get home & try it again, and now I am able to log in just fine. Thanks anyway (and I'm glad I didn't have to do an erase!)
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I've been having these problems too lately. Not a new TP, but one I've been using since they originally released. TP stops syncing calendar and then it seems that the account doesn't login anymore.

Some rebooting and patience fixed it in many cases, but still very annoying.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Yeah, I have similar but very occasional problems with my Pre2. I get a message saying I need to login to Google, yet it won't accept my credentials. And then eventually it just works again. Ugh,
    thanks,
    Toby.
    Yeah I get this on my two yahoo imap accounts. Goes away by itself. Never had an issue with gmail though.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    It seems that my issue may be solved is this patch would be released for webOS 3.x as well!

[Patch 2.1.0] Fix login to Google Calendar when passwords contain certain characters