Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hello everyone

I recently got a 32 gb touchpad and noticed that a few days ago, suddenly and without any changes that I recall my touchpad suddenly stopped recognizing my Wifi network and would not connect. I would "association failed" error messages. Also, when i try tapping the network to log in manually, the TP wont recognize the correct password and would give me an "association failed"message.

The password/network combo works perfectly fine on all of my other devices.

the only intermittent success i've gotten is by trying to connect to the network from scratch by entering the ssid and password from the Wifi settings menu, and even then its only sometimes successful.

any advice?
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    reboot it?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Done that multiple times to no avail. Gonna try reseting router to defaults. Anyone else having this issue?
    Done that multiple times to no avail. Gonna try reseting router to defaults. Anyone else having this issue?
    Try switching the router to another channel. I had a problem with a cordless phone interfering and trying a different channel fixed it.
    BREAKING NEWS: All credit card PIN numbers in the World leaked. Here is a sample.....0001, 0002, 0003......
    I came across the same problem sometimes, i find a thread said that you can reboot you routers, after that, wifi will work again, this works with me , so you can try it
    my iThings do that all the time when the touchpads and phones have no problems. i think i just have too many wifi devices in an area for a consumer grade router to deal with

when i reboot the router, everything works fine for a couple days
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: