Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gaitch32
  1.    #1  
    I have recently bought an hp touchpad. It has HP webos 3.0.5 installed in it.
    Whenever I click on the HP app catalog icon this comes up:

and then nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what I can do o resolve this issue??????........ thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by nuruddin View Post
    I have recently bought an hp touchpad. It has HP webos 3.0.5 installed in it.
    Whenever I click on the HP app catalog icon this comes up:

Click to view quoted image

and then nothing happens. Can anyone tell me what I can do o resolve this issue??????........ thanx
    go into software manager in the settings page. scroll down the list until you see the HP App Catalogue, Im guessing you will likely see a small yellow triangle to the right, click that and I choose "try again" or something along those lines and it should update. Once done, best to reboot and try again. Let me know if this works
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Looks to me that the phone version of the app catalog is installed. That might be the problem. Here is a guide on how to restore the default apps for the Touchpad. The catalog install file will have findapps in the name.

http://www.webosnation.com/deleted-d...-internalz-pro
    Last edited by gaitch32; 05/01/2012 at 07:57 AM.
    nuruddin likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly. At least for now. But the problem is whenever I restart my touchpad it returns to it's old form. I am having to install it every time I restart my touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuruddin View Post
    Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly. At least for now. But the problem is whenever I restart my touchpad it returns to it's old form. I am having to install it every time I restart my touchpad.
    Look in Software manager and check if both are installed. Another thing to try is to install it again and then go to software manager and check for an update. The catalog was recently updated and maybe the newest version will stick.