Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By W00sh
  1.    #1  
    My touchpad will not remember anything it has learned since last Thursday. Every time I power it down, everything - downloaded apps, downloaded files, changed settings, etc. that have happened since it wasa last powered on are all missing after I power it back up. This has happened multiple time. Things are fine while it's powered up - I ccan install and play a game (sliced), but if I power it down and back up - it's all gone. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Tony
    have you tried doctoring it to see if that fixes the problem?
    It's just like "Memento"
    Sorry you have to doctor it.
    You plug your phone in?
    DrPotoroo likes this.
    As it stands right now, you have nothing to "lose", as you keep starting with a blank slate.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals <Instructions for webOS Doctor

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I don't see a "sliced" in the HP app cat, any chance this is running Android?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Might have meant Slice It!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Yeah that's why I am waiting to move it... first thing I thought with this was some kind of android partition issue.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I've got exactly the same problem with my touchpad at first I thought it was an android issue but its the same in webOS. I'll probably try doctoring my touchpad and completely reinstalling android