1.    #1  
    Trying to play Angry birds on Facebook .com. Not Facebook tablet. It is saying I need to update Adobe Flash to 11.0. When I try to download it , it says my operating system is Linux 32-bit, Safari. my TouchPad is 16gig. I have gone to software updates Apps and clicked on Adobe Flash and it does not give me the option to update.
    So is there no way to update Adobe Flash on TouchPad?
    Thanks so much for any help.
    Carol
    Nope.
  3.    #3  
    Oh well, thanks anyway for your reply. Is it just a matter of hoping and waiting for webos to make the update?
    Carol
    nope
    It is now up to mobile platform vendors to update Flash, my guess is that this won't be happening much more on any platform, now that Adobe has dumped them all. I'd be rather surprised if anyone bothers to port anything after 11.0 to mobile, and there are plenty of things that'll never see 10 or 11, let alone the newer ones, which many things require now already.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    It is now up to mobile platform vendors to update Flash, my guess is that this won't be happening much more on any platform, now that Adobe has dumped them all. I'd be rather surprised if anyone bothers to port anything after 11.0 to mobile, and there are plenty of things that'll never see 10 or 11, let alone the newer ones, which many things require now already.
    Well, despite Adobe dumping the development of flash for mobile devices at least blackberry has said that it will continue to support it. I think that blackberry, even updated their platform of playbook to support the newer flash which is the version 11.0. Just wished that HP could do the same and update the flash player to v11.2 (of the TouchPad) and follows the same trend to support adobe for mobile devices. Despite people hating flash, there tons of content that requires mobile flash to play things like web games and video sites like youtube/hulu.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I figure when we finally get Open webOS then we'll hopefully be able to get Adobe to give us a bone. With Flash CS6 coming out soon, they're going to want interest. I for one want choice between HTML 5 and Flash 11
  8.    #9  
    Thanks all for your input.
    Carol
    Quote Originally Posted by eshum View Post
    deleted
    geez, cheer up. Go do something fun.

Its...spring.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/26/2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by eshum View Post
    deleted
    Hey, when other tablets go bad, they get tossed too!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/26/2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Hey, when other tablets go bad, they get tossed too!
    Yep! Just tossed mine; couldnt bother w/ the factory reset.
    when I use Isis web I don't have the flash issue with Candy crush
    Quote Originally Posted by lkhbryant View Post
    when I use Isis web I don't have the flash issue with Candy crush
    Sounds like you have a UserAgant string patch (spoofing Chrome or iPhone), and "isis" sends the old useargent instead