1.    #1  
    How about from the TP?
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Not sure how it works exactly. If you use a browser on your PC maybe the TP browser will work? It looks like they are going to implement an app for other OS (iOS, android, etc..) This is from the Google Drive splash page.

Access everywhere.
    Google Drive is everywhere you are—on the web, in your home, at the office and on the go. So wherever you are, your stuff is just...there. Ready to go, ready to share. Get started with 5 GB free.

Google Drive is available for:
    PC and Mac
    iPhone and iPad (coming soon)
    Android devices
    From the CNET article I just read:

The freemium service, which replaces Google Docs, lets you store files and access them from your computer, phone, or tablet, no matter where you are.

Upload up to 30 types of files. Photoshop, movies, photos -- you name it. Google Drive supports the storage and viewing of all the popular file types. So, you can upload a movie to your Drive and play it back within your browser, no matter where you are.

Better than Box.net and their 100MB file size limit that they imposed, and from the looks of what I read, you don't need to download locally, looks like whatever you want to access just streams from the browser, which is an added bonus. Unless I misinterpreted that.

Think I'll check it out and see how it works.

Get started with 5 GB of free space. Upgrade to 25 GB for less than $2.50 a month, and you can store practically everything for next to nothing.

That doesn't seem too bad either.

Not ready yet, according to them, but they will notify me when it is.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    It is very nifty indeed on Windows. Just drag and drop! I did some tests and opened everything I moved into the desktop folder with my laptop. I now visit the children's homes with just the TP so I'm hoping.
    Just panicked over this, but logged in to verify and I was able to upload a 116mb file.

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    From the CNET article I just read:

The freemium service, which replaces Google Docs, lets you store files and access them from your computer, phone, or tablet, no matter where you are.

Upload up to 30 types of files. Photoshop, movies, photos -- you name it. Google Drive supports the storage and viewing of all the popular file types. So, you can upload a movie to your Drive and play it back within your browser, no matter where you are.

Better than Box.net and their 100MB file size limit that they imposed, and from the looks of what I read, you don't need to download locally, looks like whatever you want to access just streams from the browser, which is an added bonus. Unless I misinterpreted that.

Think I'll check it out and see how it works.

Get started with 5 GB of free space. Upgrade to 25 GB for less than $2.50 a month, and you can store practically everything for next to nothing.

That doesn't seem too bad either.

Not ready yet, according to them, but they will notify me when it is.
  6.    #6  
    I'll still use my Sky Drive (25 free gigs from MS) for "important" things but I can't drag and drop with XP so this makes Google Drive pretty cool.
    I haven't been able to get anything to work on my TouchPad, once the player opens, it says "There was an error playing the file."
    It will open up album art, but will not stream music (when you press the download button). Anybody else try this out and find a way to make it work?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel