Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    This may look like a very stupid question, but if you have multiple touchpads (say 3) with all HP cases, how do you identify without powering on. The HP Soft slipcases are nice and elegant,. Do people label and put a take on each touchpad. I hate to do it and after 6 months the glue peels the case layer off.

Any thoughts and how you guys do it.. Are there any cool HP Touchpad-ish stickers I can put on cases?
    My TouchPad has the zombie penguin sticker, an Enyo sticker, and a local VW shop sticker on the cover. My dev pad has the local VW shop sticker at an angle across the center. Wifes has no stickers.

Still trying to get a Palm sticker for my case, and have one other sticker I think will go on it. Oh and the zombie penguin sticker covers the HP logo perfectly.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Wish I had that problem.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    The way I tell the difference between mine and my gfs touchpad is that my HP case has started warping where the USB input is. So sad...
    Little stickers - (1) - (2) - (3) ?

One Dual-boot TP will do me!

I wish I had my old job still. i would try to laser engrave something on my case.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I searched and decided to order iBad sticker which is part of GNU Press | Free Software Foundation Online Shop | Buy GNU t-shirts, books, stickers and stuffed gnu toys Put on my webOS/CM9 case and others on other cases..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylo View Post
    The way I tell the difference between mine and my gfs touchpad is that my HP case has started warping where the USB input is. So sad...
    I'm in the same boat, except mine is warping at the USB port, volume buttons and power button. I've only taken hers to work with me once, by accident. I usually just remember where I left mine.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel