1.    #1  
    so i have a 16gb touchpad. i put mp4 movies on it. if i pause the video and leave it for about 15 minutes and come back to it my speakers will be fuzzy.
    no matter what i do they stay fuzzy and distorted.
    but as soon as i turn off the touch pad and turn it back on its fine.

any ideas?
    It's a known issue without any real solution. It came with thev3.0.4 update and has been with uscever since. Sometimes the PulseAudio Restarter wil fix it.
    You can try hitting power burron, count to 15, then hit the power button again. If you do this with all cards swipped off, this will return the sound back to normal almost every time. I have, however, found it works much of the time even with a card open. (that way you would not loose your place on the movie) As was posted before, it is a known problem and can happen at any time and has nothing to do with the movie or any app.
    I read somewhere else on this site. Dialling to test Skype resolves the issue. This works each time for me
  5.    #5  
    Alright guys appreciate the help.
    I will try the Skype thing next time it happens first.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegWasHere View Post
    Alright guys appreciate the help.
    I will try the Skype thing next time it happens first.
    I had this issue for months, and this (combined with several other annoying issues) meant a visit to the doctor in Jan. The sound issue hasn't occurred since...
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    I had this issue for months, and this (combined with several other annoying issues) meant a visit to the doctor in Jan. The sound issue hasn't occurred since...
    Have you upgraded to the update since the doctor ?

And I'm assuming Skype of for the phone because my touchpad is only wifi and the store doesn't. Have Skype In it. =___=
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegWasHere View Post
    Have you upgraded to the update since the doctor ?

And I'm assuming Skype of for the phone because my touchpad is only wifi and the store doesn't. Have Skype In it. =___=
    That's because Skype is built into 2.2.4 and 3.0+
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: