1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I cant see anyway to add an app shortcut or a widget onto my HP Desktop.
    I have to go into the applications or downloads folder.
    Its not a big deal, but just wondering if anything Can be added to the Desktop.
    If I long press an icon ( as you would on Android) I don't get the option to put it on my Desktop.
    Please advise
    Thanks
    No you can't do that, the closest you can come to that is to open up your launcher, tap and hold an icon on your launcher, and drag the icon up into the grid. That will open up a spot on your launch bar, then you can drag a new icon in its place. There is also a patch that can add a few more spots, as well as remove the launch arrow, for a total of 7 icons.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    No you can't do that, the closest you can come to that is to open up your launcher, tap and hold an icon on your launcher, and drag the icon up into the grid. That will open up a spot on your launch bar, then you can drag a new icon in its place. There is also a patch that can add a few more spots, as well as remove the launch arrow, for a total of 7 icons.
    thanks,
    I like the webOS system in the touchpad anyway.
    pleasant to use