1.    #1  
    Ok, so I am actually selling one of my Touchpad's (currently on ebay). I like an *****, did a low level data wipe (secure erase), then deleted my account of HP's website for this device. I still had CM9 on the Touchpad thinking it would also get ride of CM9, but it didn't. I logged into CM9, wiped the SD card and cache, rebooted and did the ACMEUninstall on it.

Now I am able to boot it to the setup screen for WebOS (which is what I want). But wanted to know if there is a way I can hook it up to the computer and browse the Touchpad's folder structure to ensure I have nothing left on it. I don't want to sign in or create an account etc. Any ideas?
    just create a new webOS account and sign in. Its the fastest since no apps will be loaded. Then do the secure erase from there.

note: do a doctor too so that is is like from scratch
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  3.    #3  
    Ok, then I'll make a new account, secure erase/wipe it, doctor it then delete the account so the deviceID isn't registered to a user right?
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblaze View Post
    Ok, then I'll make a new account, secure erase/wipe it, doctor it then delete the account so the deviceID isn't registered to a user right?
    yup that's it.
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  5.    #5  
    Sweet, thank you! Gonna do this when I get out of work.
    You could put it in USB Restore mode, boot from USB, mount the filesystems and check things out, etc., etc. I don't have instructions with me though.

You could also set up the TP with your existing account, verify nothing's on there, and do a remote wipe from the Palm Profile site. Then just unregister the TP from your profile.