1.    #1  
    Hi guys,
    I don't if this is the right place to ask assistance on my Touchpad, however i got some problems with it.

I have unlocked ( using AT&T unlocking code) my touchpad and from that event it ask for unlocking code. However the network signal is present and works in fact I simply press cancel and everything seems to work properly but a message appears "too many cards open...." even if i do not have any card open.

Any tips or suggestions

TNX

Alex
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    I'd suggest asking in the 4g owners lounge, that's where lucky devils with 4g models hang out. Or ask TopTongueBarry , there's very little he doesn't know
    "The Gods do not protect fools, fools are merely protected by more capable fools"
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexp75 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I don't if this is the right place to ask assistance on my Touchpad, however i got some problems with it.

I have unlocked ( using AT&T unlocking code) my touchpad and from that event it ask for unlocking code. However the network signal is present and works in fact I simply press cancel and everything seems to work properly but a message appears "too many cards open...." even if i do not have any card open.

Any tips or suggestions

TNX

Alex
    Reboot before you post any questions. Might clear it up.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|