1.    #1  
    Just want to know if anyone has a demo TouchPad running the original demo. I've been itching to get a copy of the demo app, but my local Best Buy stowed the demo units pretty fast before I even had a chance to hook it up (I used to work there). If you have one of those demo units with the original demo, could you find out the app ID of the demo? Chances are it's on the App Catalog and I might be able to get a copy. (To be honest, I didn't even have much time with the demo app, so that's why I want it so badly.)
    i'm pretty sure the app is avaliable via App Tuckerbox

I though I saw a Veer demo app scrolling through the list. (saying to not install)
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    i'm pretty sure the app is avaliable via App Tuckerbox

I though I saw a Veer demo app scrolling through the list. (saying to not install)
    Did you search anything?

(I wish Preware had a search by ID feature.)
    I -think- it's included on the devices, but it's got a weird name, and no way to launch it .. i could be wrong, though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I -think- it's included on the devices, but it's got a weird name, and no way to launch it .. i could be wrong, though.
    I know it has something to do with the ODD service. I also remember that it had an app icon in the launcher. Do you have the name?
    I was looking in a few Doctor files last year sometime and I think I remember inside the 3.0 doctor there is an tar of HP customizations. I don't know if it is in there but just remember seeing it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by gaitch32 View Post
    I was looking in a few Doctor files last year sometime and I think I remember inside the 3.0 doctor there is an tar of HP customizations. I don't know if it is in there but just remember seeing it.
    I remember that those install wallpapers, ringtones, and apps like Facebook and the YouTube stub.
    i was just scrolling through the list
    i think you might want to search "demo" "store" "hp"
    stuff like that ^^
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    If the app installs in any manner like the Veer demo did on my Pre 2, then you DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT. It's near impossible to remove and starts screwing with your Synergy accounts and settings.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    i was just scrolling through the list
    i think you might want to search "demo" "store" "hp"
    stuff like that ^^
    I think it's in the beta apps/web apps feed, so it doesn't show up in App Catalog. I found reference to two packages from the ODD app/service, and got the app page manually using the appredirect link.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    If the app installs in any manner like the Veer demo did on my Pre 2, then you DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT. It's near impossible to remove and starts screwing with your Synergy accounts and settings.
    I actually tried installing them before, and they seemed to do absolutely nothing, even if I enable Demo Mode from the Custom Applications page in Device Info. Though I did get some notifications about the ODD service starting and updating, and a random extra app. No data seemed added or changed.