Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    They have them for sale at woot.com. new tp and case for 250
    Head over to Woot.com, the 32gb HP Touchpad with slip cover is 249 bucks. Refurbished. Its a safe way to buy...I don't like ebay.
    Hah, i covered old news. My bad. We're such good webos followers.
    <threads mergeeeelayed>
    JamesForKing likes this.
    I just stopped in to post this. Glad it's already up here, as woot's been selling them all day I guess. The ad copy's pretty good! I wonder if there's any mention of webOSnation in the comments......................
    You plug your phone in?
    Youre right, they are new. Holy crap now im more excited. Mine broke and i missed the last woot sale. And the salestarted at 1am est time, i have an app that notifies me. Its why i love andriod...
    Someone mentioned webosnation.com there in the comments. This is new and not refurbished. I thought HP stopped making these.
    Woot® : One Day, One Deal

HP TouchPad 32GB with SlipCase

$249.99
    + $5 shipping

CONDITION:
    New

PRODUCTS:
    1 HP TouchPad 32GB Wi-Fi Tablet, 9.7” Capacitive LCD, webOS 3.0, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11n, 1.3MP Cam
    1 HP FB475AA#AC3 TouchPad SlipCase
    <threads merged>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Oops, I was late, "missed it by THAT much!" Just making sure the local media was alerted...
    sledge007 likes this.
    Woot® : One Day, One Deal

New 32 GB TP with slip case for only $254.99 after shipping.

Just FYI for anyone looking for one.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    <threads merged>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    If these are brand new, then there will be a percentage of people sending them back, Which means some of these will show back up on another woot as 'refurbished'!
    They haven't sold out yet. Either people are buying slow, or they have a ton of them.

My birthday is in May, guys.
    You plug your phone in?
    HP TouchPad 32GB with SlipCase
    $249.99

+ $5 shipping

Condition:
    New
    Products:
    1 HP TouchPad 32GB Wi-Fi Tablet, 9.7” Capacitive LCD, webOS 3.0, Bluetooth 2.1, 802.11n, 1.3MP Cam
    1 HP FB475AA#AC3 TouchPad SlipCase

Click here to load the Woot page
    <threads merged>

Feel free to check around and see if this has been reported already.....3 4 times.
    Wonder if I should get another one to run CM9... so I can keep my webOS one intact.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    If these are brand new, then there will be a percentage of people sending them back, Which means some of these will show back up on another woot as 'refurbished'!
    They haven't sold out yet. Either people are buying slow, or they have a ton of them.

My birthday is in May, guys.
    Mine, too!

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    Because it's April 2012, $250 isn't a "sell like hotcakes" price for a discontinued tablet from 2011 Woot may have overestimated the demand for the Touchpad when they set that price -- $150, and they'd have sold out before noon.
    It's still the best multitasking tablet... Bar none. Love mine! Was showing off multitasking tonight.

- peace out!
    Quote Originally Posted by jrstinkfish View Post
    Because it's April 2012, $250 isn't a "sell like hotcakes" price for a discontinued tablet from 2011 Woot may have overestimated the demand for the Touchpad when they set that price -- $150, and they'd have sold out before noon.
    Well, I think they decided to sell them on a Sunday, figuring more people would be home to look at them repeatedly, and they could sell them for more money than on a weekday.
    When it was all done, Woot sold 1,531 32GB touchpads with slip case at 260 shipped. I don't believe they sold out. The stats are interesting: For 33% , this was their first woot purchase.
    89$ bought one
    3% bought two
    8% bought three.

I think woot has enough refurbs and enough new ones to offer them again at a woot. Will they sell for the same price then because of their rarity, or will they be reduced by fifty or seventy-five due to (either real or percieved), obsolescence? Our community involvement has a part in that. All in all, woot's members comments were pretty supportive.
    I do think this is the last major dumping of new touchpads.
    You plug your phone in?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast