1.    #1  
    Is the USB cable covered under warranty? My cable is really loose when plugging into my TP and it only charges if I hold it with my hand in a particular position. I tried another usb-mini to usb cable from my external western digital portable drive but that cable is really short but the connection is solid. Will I get the same charge using this cable? I'll have to chat with them and see if they can send me a new one. Anybody else have problems with their cables?
    USB cables shouldn't make any difference. It's the charger that does. My plug is a tiny bit loose, but it stays plugged in. Sometime if I bend the cable a bit the TP thinks the charger is being reconnected. Don't know what that's all about, but I haven't had any problems so far.
    I went to target and got one for $15. As long as it is usb to micro usb, it should work. I had a usb to mini usb but of course that would not fit. Not sure if warrenty would cover it. If you find out it does please post that. If they ask you to send in the old one at your expense, it might not be worth it.
  4.    #4  
    Just chatted with them. They are sending me a new one and i can throw this one away. HP customer service does rock. If anyone wants to buy one go here Amazon.com: USB to Micro-USB Cable - 6 Ft.: Computers & Accessories

I'll wait for the free one haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmytvc15 View Post
    Just chatted with them. They are sending me a new one and i can throw this one away. HP customer service does rock. If anyone wants to buy one go here Amazon.com: USB to Micro-USB Cable - 6 Ft.: Computers & Accessories

I'll wait for the free one haha.
    Thanks, I will call them next week.