1.    #1  
    When I have my TouchPad plugged into the wall charger and the screen is off, why does it think I want to either open the app drawer or go into card view when I press the home button. Its kinda of annoying when I just want to turn the screen on.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    power button should turn on screen, right?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    It turns it on. But if I have an app in full view, hitting the home button, from screen off, puts it in card view. And if I have nothing open, hitting the home button, from screen off, opens the app drawer. Only when Its plugged into the wall charger though. I'm guessing because its bypassing the lockscreen but its annoying to hit the home button to turn the screen on and then have to close the app drawer.
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Ahhhh that's why it didn't seem weird to me, I have lock screen disabled, so mine does that weather it's plugged in or not. Well technically mine never gets "plugged" in, so it always does that.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    The only thing preventing you from activating the regular function of the center button is the lock screen, and per HP the only reason to have a lock screen without a lock code is to prevent accidental turning on and pressing buttons. When the TouchPad is plugged in it's probably not being lugged around, and extending that logic there's no reason to prevent accidental button pressing when it's not on your person. Therefore, no lock screen, so nothing to intercept the center button press. I bet there's a patch for that. Now I just have to track down where the code for the lock screen is.
    the same is true for webOS phones. It's a feature.
    i feel sad for anyone plugging in their webOS device(s)
    You do it when you want it to charge faster Touchstone is great and all, but isn't that quick of a charge.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I don't even have a TouchStone. Thought getting accessories was too expensive, and now you can't even find them in stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    You do it when you want it to charge faster Touchstone is great and all, but isn't that quick of a charge.
    meh, I always charge via TS
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    i feel sad for anyone plugging in their webOS device(s)
    I feel sad for myself. lol. Im going to get a TS eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I don't even have a TouchStone. Thought getting accessories was too expensive, and now you can't even find them in stores.
    they were $5 on amazon last time I checked
    (of course they won't be in stores. at least, brick-and-mortar ones..)
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive