Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    i do actually have more apps than shown its just that between doctor visits not all my apps seem to restore/re-install, i often browse the catalogue and often randomly come accross an app ive previously aquired/bought which didnt auto reinstall and end up getting it that way as i cant remember all the ones i should have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i do actually have more apps than shown its just that between doctor visits not all my apps seem to restore/re-install, i often browse the catalogue and often randomly come accross an app ive previously aquired/bought which didnt auto reinstall and end up getting it that way as i cant remember all the ones i should have.
    i'm impressed.... Thats a whole alot of apps
    I also have used suborbital to create new launcher pages and I have 9 seperate pages. They're not all full, but many of them are and I have to say I hardly ever boot to android because I can usually find some way to do it in webos. It may be half baked and not 100% perfect, but i still find the user experience better overall.

I will also admit that many of the apps I don't use all the time, but often they are bought solely to support those dev's who still release things for our platform. A prime example being the synergy (previously gvoice) stuff by eric blade. I never use the app itself (and most functionality is different here in the UK) but I will always support a dedicated dev.

Games, productivity (I LOVE meOrg..thanks Sven!) apps, news (Zite is constantly running for me), RSS and social media are all well serviced via webos (IMHO) and i rarely feel the need to use a laptop or android. The two things that I wish could be fixed are threaded emails and a better browser.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    geekpeter likes this.
    so far for a better browser im just using firefox 16 in ubuntuchroot, IF i need it when the native ones cant handle it, which thankfully is rare.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12