1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

Just about 5 minutes ago, I decided to sell my 32GB TP. I took it out of the case, just so that I could give an accurate description of any scratches that might be on it and BAM - I have a crack by the USB port that starts from the front of the tablet and runs to the back. It should still be under warranty, but I doubt I will ever find the receipt.

I like my TP, but I hardly use it. It has Android on it and a like-new case. What should I do? I have read mixed stories about what people got back when they sent theirs in to HP for repairs.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    is it under warranty?
    If it is do the webchat with HP-Palm like i did and get it fixed.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsooley View Post
    is it under warranty?
    If it is do the webchat with HP-Palm like i did and get it fixed.
    Yes, it is under warranty. I got it last Sept, maybe late August. Other than that crack, it looks good. It does not have any other cracks on it. I will try to catch up with HP on chat on Monday - and have it sent it and then sell it once it has been return.

Will I have to take Android off it?
    I haven't seen a thread on HP refusing a modded TP. You might enjoy this horror story though http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...70-im-out.html
    If you're not using it, I suppose it's no bother to send it back so you can make a few extra bucks selling it. The seller might like having Android already on it though. So, I just told you nothing-sorry!
    You plug your phone in?
    Just sell it with the crack. They all crack, it was a crap design from the start. The back should have ben the soft grip like on veer.