Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Is it possible to set a default launcher tab/page on TP and Pre with 2.1? It would have been ideal to keep my most used apps on a single tab so they are accessed easily. Maybe Some manual editing solution?
    Quote Originally Posted by cvendra View Post
    Is it possible to set a default launcher tab/page on TP and Pre with 2.1? It would have been ideal to keep my most used apps on a single tab so they are accessed easily. Maybe Some manual editing solution?
    Sorry, I don't know if this applies to the Pre but if I understand you correctly, you want the TP to open to a tab other than the first one at start up. If this is correct, can't you just put everything you want there and move out what you don't want?

There is a app in Preware called Suborbital that will give you a lot of control over the tabs and icons. You can add additional tabs, move the icons around, reorder the tabs you made and save the layouts. Suborbital won't let you rename the stock tabs but it is possible with manual editing. Here is a thread on manual tab editing, changing icon spacing, etc.

Can we change launcher tabs

It mentions a patch called Add Launcher Tabs but that was before Suborbital came out.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gaitch32 View Post
    Sorry, I don't know if this applies to the Pre but if I understand you correctly, you want the TP to open to a tab other than the first one at start up. If this is correct, can't you just put everything you want there and move out what you don't want?
    But it does not bring the first tab whenever you open the launcher. I want the launcher to open the same tab every time I open it.
    Ok, I did misunderstand you. I was thinking about device start up and just grouping your apps on one custom tab. I am not sure if you can make the launcher always open the same tab.
    you have to put the apps you want on the first tab. There is a preware patch that will let you add another tab.
    Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you have to put the apps you want on the first tab. There is a preware patch that will let you add another tab.
    adding tabs is not a problem. When I open the Launcher, it launches the last opened tab. I want it to always open the same time, no matter where I left.
    there is a patch for the pre that forces the launcher to open to the first page every time. I miss it on my touchpad where it remembers the page you were last on, and goes there...

it is called "reset to first page"