1.    #1  
    i bought a hp touchpad recently and its pin locked and no serial number came with it does anyone know of a way i can flash it or unlock it without web doctor ?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The0therLad View Post
    i bought a hp touchpad recently and its pin locked and no serial number came with it does anyone know of a way i can flash it or unlock it without web doctor ?
    thanks
    If the tablet happens to already have developer mode enabled, you can run webOS Quick Install with it plugged into your PC and use it to install the "Bypass Pin" patch.

Ultimately though you're better off running the doctor to start fresh anyway if the tablet used to be someone else's. To do that you want to put your tablet in recovery mode by powering it off, hold down the volume-up button while pressing the power button. If a white USB logo appears the recovery mode is activated. Then plug the tablet into your PC and run the newest doctor.
    or just ask the person you bought it from.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    the pull out tab that looks like a SIM slot will have the serial number on it.