• 3 Post By leobloom
  • 3 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  
    a simple backdrop would be great rather than an outdated November Pivot
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    Mine shows a "Spring Time is Here!" front page with apps related to gardening and March Madness. Do you have the hulufix on? If so, uninstall it, launch the app catalog again and you should get the Spring cover.

If not I am not sure what the fix is.
    There is no fix if you don't live in the USA.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    when will the App Catalogue stop showing a November Pivot?
    never! until you die (or your webos device)
    Quote Originally Posted by klx300r View Post
    HP have forgotten they sold TouchPads outside of the USA so we are stuck with it for ever and ever until we get remembered by some lowly tech guy in the basement who finds a small post it note saying 'Don't forget to push the App Catalog update for non US customers'.

EDIT: 5/4/12. I thought someone had found the post it note today I came home from work and found an update notification for the HP Catalog... it's now running 5.0.3200 but alas I still have the skinny volleyball women and can't see any changes to it!
    Last edited by leobloom; 04/04/2012 at 06:33 PM.
    nutts, fredewins and W00sh like this.
    Fired off an email to HP and got this back...

Dear Paul

I am contacting you from the HP WebOS Technical Support. I tried contacting you earlier regarding the update for the HP Application Catalog you requested and I was unable to get ahold of you.
    Unfortunately I will have to inform you that at the moment there are not updates available for the Touchpad and we do not have any information regarding when this may be.

I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Kind Regards,

Adrian Esteban Lachaviec
    HP WebOS Technical Support Representative

P.S.: Please, do not reply to this e-mail.
    Don't worry about HP dealing with this, THIS COMMUNITY is doing something about OURSELVES
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ion-pivot.html
    (I'm not sure why I'm so surprised about it to be honest, there's been a lot of good things produced by this community.)

I was on November until yesterday. It now shows April, albeit nowhere near complete, but steps are being taken in the right direction. They are looking for volunteers with anybody that has the type of skills to put one of those eMagazines together.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    W00sh, leobloom and renater like this.