Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By dkmrules
  • 1 Post By carldc
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Picked up a like new 32gb touchpad on craigslist for $200, and I'm glad to be back on the webos bandwagon!

I feel just as giddy as I did when I was unwrapping my launch day pre, and It feels great! Now I have a reason to frequent this amazing site again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    The prodigal child! Welcome back!
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    back in September, my son dropped my TP and the sceen became unresponsive. Again.

This was the 3rd time it's happened. But, I was traveling a lot and didn't have time to drive it 2 hours to Nashville to my repair guy. So, I sat it on the dresser. Over time, it got buried under stuff.

Last week, I dug it out and stuck it on the Touchstone. To my surprize, when it was charged I was able to use about 3/4 of the screen. The entire 2 columns on the far right are non-responsive. I may have to drive it back to Nashville to get it fixed.

Over Christmas, i got my wife an iPad to use for her business. I've used it off and on for the past 2 months or so, but man, WebOS is just so much more pleasing to use. I can't believe these things are no longer being made. What a shame.
    Oh man, I do feel for you in that regard...just hope Palm's open source project would work out

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    this is always my first stop after I get off the night shift....to bad there's no liquor licence
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship