Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    I love this is os, if all of us just give $1 can we make this thing work for awhile? So where should we donate it to? Lets do it!
    I think the most obvious choice would be webOS internals, as far as where to send your donation money. So you didn't have a good experience with your Pre & Pixi, better with TouchPad now?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Vistaus likes this.
    Agreed.... if you're gonna give a dollar for webOS, give it to webOS Internals!
    Vistaus likes this.
    I have been looking over an hour for a donate button for webOSnation, so I'm so glad you posted this. I can't find anything. I always thought the "Tips" tab at the top would take me there, so I always (ahem) overlooked it. Imagine my surprise to find out where it takes you.
    So, it's established I'm not that swift, but I'd like to donate to webOSnation, WebOS internals, (I guess), and then for developers, I thought I'd just buy some apps. I have the last two covered, but can you still donate to webOS Nation?
    You plug your phone in?
    Best way to donate to webOS Nation is to click on ads. Otherwise, webOS Internals, Canuck Coding (Jason), and the other great developers are very easy to find donate buttons in their forums.