1.    #1  
    They are Verizon iPad sleeves but should work fine for the Touchpad. Can't beat the price. I have bought from this site before and they are legit and ship fast.

Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

EDIT: Looked closer at the pictures and they are not 100% leather but have leather trim and it appears a suede interior. Either way, still a good deal.
    Last edited by gaitch32; 03/24/2012 at 03:21 AM. Reason: edit description
    It's a pity that this offer is valid for US only.
    I was not even able to purchase it to my US address with non-US credit card or Pay-Pal account
    Pretty good deal. Don't be fooled by the countdown timer. A lot of times something will sell out way before the time expires.
    Funny, I posted a deal like this in Feb , when it was selling for $1.99 saying it probably won't go any lower. I was wrong.
    Last edited by woosh; 03/24/2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: clarity
    You plug your phone in?
    Great deal.... but the only leather on these sleeves is the flap and trim. The rest of it is a woven nylon. Still for 3 bucks and free shipping you can't go wrong.
    Oh boy. So tempted. Must. Resist.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Quote Originally Posted by gaitch32 View Post
    They are Verizon iPad sleeves but should work fine for the Touchpad. Can't beat the price. I have bought from this site before and they are legit and ship fast.

Wireless Daily Deal, 1 Sale A Day

EDIT: Looked closer at the pictures and they are not 100% leather but have leather trim and it appears a suede interior. Either way, still a good deal.
    Thanks!!! I bit. For that price, I'll give it a shot. It certainly isn't that big of a loss if it isn't a decent product. And besides, if there are two, I can give one to a buddy of mine.
    They just arrived today and I have to say that I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY! This thing is just incredibly awesome and I can't believe there were two of them.

Many, MANY thanks!!!
  8.    #8  
    I got mine on Friday and was very pleased. Much higher quality than I expected. These things would be $20 or more at Best Buy.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Picked mine up in February from these folks when it was 1 for $1.99, and it is a nice cover. My TP fits inside even wish it encased in the rubber folio case.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Picked one up for $5 after I ordered the TP during the Onsale/Amazon debacle. Initially ended up with no TP, then got it through the Onsale/Amazon fulfillment process, but ended up using a TPU case that works great.

Finally gave this away to a friend who just got a tablet. Picked up two of these for reasons I can't even comprehend. My wife will be thrilled as she always is with my purchases for things I might need in the future.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by brshoemak View Post
    Picked one up for $5 after I ordered the TP during the Onsale/Amazon debacle. Initially ended up with no TP, then got it through the Onsale/Amazon fulfillment process, but ended up using a TPU case that works great.

Finally gave this away to a friend who just got a tablet. Picked up two of these for reasons I can't even comprehend. My wife will be thrilled as she always is with my purchases for things I might need in the future.
    It's like the movie "The Secret" You are prepared for the universe to manifest two new Touchpads for you.