1.    #1  
    I have purchased this product because I was told it was great. Emailed the company because I can't get it to connect to my TP. Anyone able to help me?

TIA!
    Noodle
  2.    #2  
    When I emailed the company I got no response and no help.
    So you have installed the streamer client on your PC and set up your account?

Then you opened KalemSoft on your TouchPad, gone into settings, and entered your info(name/password) that you set up when you installed the streamer?

Then on your PC, started the streamer, and then gone into KalemSoft on your TouchPad, and hit Remote Media......and it still doesn't connect?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So you have installed the streamer client on your PC and set up your account?

Then you opened KalemSoft on your TouchPad, gone into settings, and entered your info(name/password) that you set up when you installed the streamer?

Then on your PC, started the streamer, and then gone into KalemSoft on your TouchPad, and hit Remote Media......and it still doesn't connect?
    Yeah, there are quite a few steps required to get it working. In my opinion, it's worth the hoops you have to jump through.

There is also a support forum: link

I got answers there to the issues I was having when I first started playing around with it.

What steps have you tried so far? Kind of hard to help when we don't know what you have tried.
    its not even clear if he means the streamer or just generally launching/running it.
  6.    #6  
    I start the software and it tells me there is a error with the ports on my router. I have tried to figure out how to change them but I am coming up empty. I have emailed the company and I can't get a response.

Can you help me with the ports on my router? It is a netgear.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodlex5 View Post
    I start the software and it tells me there is a error with the ports on my router. I have tried to figure out how to change them but I am coming up empty. I have emailed the company and I can't get a response.

How did you try to contact us? Have you opened up a support ticket? We haven't received anything about streaming problems recently.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noodlex5 View Post

That's a common problem, reported in other threads. I've seen it on my PC. The solution is usually to ignore it, and everything works fine.

I don't have any difficulty using Kalemsoft on the TP, or with the Media Streamer, or with BHome as a DLNA browser. I use it with my desktop, my NAS, and with my notebook on home and work networks, some WinXP servers and some Win7 servers. It all works fine for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Semma2 View Post
    That's a common problem, reported in other threads. I've seen it on my PC. The solution is usually to ignore it, and everything works fine.

I don't have any difficulty using Kalemsoft on the TP, or with the Media Streamer, or with BHome as a DLNA browser. I use it with my desktop, my NAS, and with my notebook on home and work networks, some WinXP servers and some Win7 servers. It all works fine for me.
    Not sure how that works exactly...I just forwarded my ports and then it worked.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel