1.    #1  
    Thought I'd start a thread with various printing options and setups so all would be compiled in one place. This is just a list of the options I've seen here and there in the threads, and is by no means complete. Please chime in with your setup or a solution you've found, and I'll try to keep this first post updated. Thanks!

WIRELESS

Touchpad + HP Printer
    I need some info on this. From what I'm seeing, some HP printers work, some don't. Any info is appreciated.

Internet connection required? Or if someone just has a router laying around, will that work?

Touchpad + Wifi Internet connection + computer + any printer:

-Touch2Pc Printer
    Install free software on a Windows computer in order to emulate an HP printer.
    See this thread for installation instructions.

-Google Cloud Print (email method)
    This method works with printers that have an email address assigned to them. You email the file you want to print to the email address assigned to your specific printer. This requires a running PC that has your printer's drivers installed and running on it and a wireless network with internet connection. This method works using a WiFi mobile hotspot as well. The printer and Touchpad don't have to be on the same network.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIRED

Touchpad + USB Cable + printer with USB port for flash (thumb) drives
    Use the appropriate USB cable to connect your Touchpad to your printer, and allow the printer to access the Touchpad's USB drive. Unfortunately, it seems that only images can be printed by this method.
    Last edited by katefields; 03/17/2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Thought I'd start a thread with various printing options and setups so all would be compiled in one place. This is just a list of the options I've seen here and there in the threads, and is by no means complete. Please chime in with your setup or a solution you've found, and I'll try to keep this first post updated. Thanks!

WIRELESS

Touchpad + HP Printer
    I need some info on this. From what I'm seeing, some HP printers work, some don't. Any info is appreciated.

Internet connection required? Or if someone just has a router laying around, will that work?

Touchpad + Wifi Internet connection + computer + any printer:

-Touch2Pc Printer
    Install free software on a Windows computer in order to emulate an HP printer.
    See this thread for installation instructions.

-Google Cloud Print (email method)
    This method works with printers that have an email address assigned to them. You email the file you want to print to the email address assigned to your specific printer. This requires a running PC that has your printer's drivers installed and running on it and a wireless network with internet connection. This method works using a WiFi mobile hotspot as well. The printer and Touchpad don't have to be on the same network.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIRED

Touchpad + USB Cable + printer with USB port for flash (thumb) drives
    Use the appropriate USB cable to connect your Touchpad to your printer, and allow the printer to access the Touchpad's USB drive. Unfortunately, it seems that only images can be printed by this method.
    1/ All HP printers with latest HP-GL/PCL are virtually compatible (this include current HP ePrint line and legacy devices back to around 5years): however some legacy devices are not supported

No internet connection required, both devices must be on the same network

Some HP Printers have WiFi Transmitter as well, in such case a router is not required

2/

3/ Cloud Print (email method):
    If you own an ePrint Printer you may be interested in HP ePrint instead of Google cPrint: No google Account required, NO PC or DRIVERS required,
    I have an hp7060 on a usb connection to my dell xps m1500 laptop. The laptop is on the same wifi network as the touchpad. The print manager does not find the printer. Is there anything I can do go remedy this as I really do not need a nes printer.
    Will openwebos source code allow for tweaking the printer management so that we can use any printer?

The answer may not be available right now, in which case consider this question as a placeholder :P
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner