Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By OldSkoolVWLover
  1.    #1  
    Newb; Please why can't I attach jpg/pdf in Yahoo/Gmail??

I log into yahoo mail..compose an email..try to attach a picture to send and i cannot open the browse to attach the image...it TP says no file specified..same issue when i try it from gmail..

what is my problem?

thanks for help
    Have you tried to use the native e-mail app, I believe your problem is trying to use the browser.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    You've got two choices - use the native email app or install android and make use of the native gmail client (excellent) and the yahoo email app (never used, no idea).
    I use the built in email app for my yahoo mail. I have no problem with attachments, and actually prefer the mail app over the web interface now. Fast and easy for me on the touchpad with my yahoo mail.
    I use the native email client for both gmail and yahoo and have no issues with any kind of attachments. I regularly use PDF attachments.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities