Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By garrydal
  • 2 Post By 60RH
  1.    #1  
    on a trip to town I let my wife play some solataire on my TP. When we got home she stuck it in the sleeve without closing the game. Later I pulled the TP out and hit the "home" button. TP came up with game minimized and a windows blue screen of death showing in the background.

Stopped breathing, damn near dropped the TP.

By now you have probably figured out that I am a webOS noob and long term windows user (bill was still there when I started)

Ok started to breath...got ready to do the three finger salute, ahhh couldn't locate ctrl alt keys.

!slap to the forehead! Oh. Just the wallpaper switcheroo doing its job. Whewwwww!
    Quote Originally Posted by garrydal View Post
    on a trip to town I let my wife play some solataire on my TP. When we got home she stuck it in the sleeve without closing the game. Later I pulled the TP out and hit the "home" button. TP came up with game minimized and a windows blue screen of death showing in the background.

Stopped breathing, damn near dropped the TP.

By now you have probably figured out that I am a webOS noob and long term windows user (bill was still there when I started)

Ok started to breath...got ready to do the three finger salute, ahhh couldn't locate ctrl alt keys.

!slap to the forehead! Oh. Just the wallpaper switcheroo doing its job. Whewwwww!
    Oh, god, that would have been too funny to see!

Thank you for this, I needed a good laugh this morning!

This would be great to do to a friend with a TP, especially if you could get rid of the menu and launcher bars.
    LOL I'm going to have to find a BSOD screenshot for my wallpaper now

Quote Originally Posted by CyberPhunk View Post
    This would be great to do to a friend with a TP, especially if you could get rid of the menu and launcher bars.
    There's a patch in Preware that makes the launcher bar 1px in height, but I haven't used it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    LOL I'm going to have to find a BSOD screenshot for my wallpaper now

There's a patch in Preware that makes the launcher bar 1px in height, but I haven't used it.
    Or something like this:
    Android BSOD Live Wallpaper | TalkAndroid.com
    it'll freak out all windows, and all linux based mobile oses
    sledge007 and W00sh like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRn View Post
    Or something like this:
    Android BSOD Live Wallpaper | TalkAndroid.com
    it'll freak out all windows, and all linux based mobile oses
    Bah, I can't find it, or I would download it right now! heh
    Here's a full size one http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/extras/...eenshot100.jpg

1024x768

This one's a little better

http://mischiefmakersmanual.com/tool...h_1024x768.jpg

Looks like my gf's TouchPad has an April Fools Day appointment.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel