1.    #1  
    I have succesfully paired my VZW (FrankenPre) Pre 2 with WebOS 2.2.4 to my Touchpad. I receive SMS on my TP with notification. On the TP, when I click on the notification to reply I get the screen to set up an account, and my options are AIM, Google, Skype, and Yahoo.

I want to reply back through my phone using my mobile #. Do I still need to set up a service to make this work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by upsidedown View Post
    I have succesfully paired my VZW (FrankenPre) Pre 2 with WebOS 2.2.4 to my Touchpad. I receive SMS on my TP with notification. On the TP, when I click on the notification to reply I get the screen to set up an account, and my options are AIM, Google, Skype, and Yahoo.

I want to reply back through my phone using my mobile #. Do I still need to set up a service to make this work?

Thanks
    try going to Bluetooth properties on the phone disable mirror sms close window.

now open Bluetooth properties on the phone and enable mirror sms.

one might have to remove both profiles (on phone and touchpad)... And create new profiles...
  3.    #3  
    I guess I figured it out. I had to set up a messaging service first for it to work. I had not set up a messaging service on the TP until doing the SMS mirror thing.

Out of curiousity, does that mean the messages are passing through the service (Google), or are they going straight thru to the phone.