1.    #1  
    I got my TP back from HP yesterday. (crack issue) It looks and works well.
    As I sync'd up everything, all worked except my calender. Any thoughts?
    Which service is the calendar going through? Are you having a problem with the Veer of Touchpad?

My first thought would be to remove the account from the device, reboot, and then readd the account on the device.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  3.    #3  
    I'm using the native calender apps thru WebOS profile.
    Everything else sync'd ok, just not calender.
    BTW profile on the Veer still reads "Dr. Skipped First Use" but it syncs everything else on my TP.???
    Don't know if this could mess it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by tracks914 View Post
    I'm using the native calender apps thru WebOS profile.
    Everything else sync'd ok, just not calender.
    BTW profile on the Veer still reads "Dr. Skipped First Use" but it syncs everything else on my TP.???
    Don't know if this could mess it up.
    Oooooh that problem. The variables you gave could spell out a bad backup. First try to erase the device. If that does not pan out, then you will need to contact webOS support to have then try to restore your profile from a previous backup.

When a device has an account stating "Dr. Skipped First Use," this means your skipped first use during activation which fine but can cause the issue of not making any backup to the server. The device may not see your real profile when the skipped on is in play. In this case, I hope there is a restore point when this did not exist. Keep us posted.

PS: Thought about putting calendar into a cloud account?
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....