1. E.Z
    If this isn't "legal" to pt it here, than I'm sorry.
    Regardless, if you wish to sell, contact me.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by E.Z View Post
    If this isn't "legal" to pt it here, than I'm sorry.
    Regardless, if you wish to sell, contact me.
    Might have slightly better luck if you post a wanted thread in the marketplace area, though from what I can tell getting a 4g one is kinda hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xezat View Post
    Might have slightly better luck if you post a wanted thread in the marketplace area, though from what I can tell getting a 4g one is kinda hard.
    I have to agree with "Xezat", trying to find one of those 4G HP TouchPad will definitely will prove harder than finding proof of Bigfoot. Sorry to put it within those terms, just trying to be sincere when it comes to what you're trying to ask in this post. When HP decided to cancel all products related to WebOS, it also dumped all versions of the TouchPad whether it was the 7-inch TouchPad and future 4G versions as well.

Apparently the 4G TouchPad was planned to be a U.S. only affair with a launch planned for AT&T network. I heard of stories of 4G TouchPad appearing through the European countries, this information hasn't been completely confirmed. As none of the phones as Palm Pre 3 or the TouchPad tablet 4G were officially released, its still makes them harder and harder to find on the open market such as Amazon or eBay.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    I bought a spare one, once I discovered I had an issue with the loudspeakers with the first one. Fortunately that has been repaired (See tp4g owners thread) by one of the forum members and is still working fine.

I might consider an offer over US$400+ excluding shipping. The spare one is brand new sealed in the original box sitting in a forwarding warehouse in the States. PM me with an offer or enquiries.