1.    #1  
    Help please im stuck, i have been given a 32gig hp touchpad 7", i think it was an early demo model. but after resetting the tab i now have a problem with the login. i can get as far as selecting my region and adding my network details, but after that i get a server error before i can get to terms and conditions. so i cant even set up a webos account.

Can anyone help me past this issue.. ideally i would like to install android but i dont think i can if i cant get to webos first.

thanks in advance for any help volunteered, im totally new to palm and webOS.
    A 7"?? how much you want for it?

Since the 7" models were never released, you're probably not on the production account servers. WebOS Internals might be able to help you there.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  3. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    A 7"? As eblade says if you have a touchpad go it's a rare beast, can you post some pictures of it?
    what are the chances that someone who doesn't know what it is to end up with a touchpad go? Amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by creepingmee View Post
    what are the chances that someone who doesn't know what it is to end up with a touchpad go? Amazing!
    Even worse, the person does not even have an interest in webOS.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Even worse, the person does not even have an interest in webOS.
    Wow, im shocked i knew it was a developers model but never thought it was a rare commodity. im sad to say with my inability to sign into webOS currently i still am an Android man and dont know how webOS works.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieWeb View Post
    Wow, im shocked i knew it was a developers model but never thought it was a rare commodity. im sad to say with my inability to sign into webOS currently i still am an Android man and dont know how webOS works.
    good news i have somehow managed to get webos working. like itm, but very limited apps selection
    now i can get it to dual boot android...